Friday, May 18, 2012

Gone A While

I've been gone for a while. I've been down for a while. I've been sleeping at odd times for a while. That's what I've been doing. Right now I should be with some of my best friends in Alabama at Hang Out Fest, but due to the massive expense I'm not - and really thank goodness because it's my lady time and I would've felt horrible. Overshare? Oh well, you've been warned before that I share it all.


Let's see, what have I been up to since, dear goodness, April 3rd. Well, I've been watching episodes of Nevermind the Buzzcocks, Would I Lie to You, and I finally started How I Met Your Mother. I've spent a plethora of time watching YouTube videos and crocheting random things.

I also have been attending family dinner nights at Bill's (where I was introduced to a game called League of Legends). LoL is an online multiplayer game that's kind of a mix between tower defense and any kind of kill your enemy game. It's hard to explain unless you see it, but it's fun.

I went to Virginia for my cousin's wedding about a month ago. It was in Reston, very close to Washington DC. I was a reader in the wedding and was invited to the rehearsal dinner - this is the first wedding I've actually had a part in (woop). Everything was lovely and fun and delicious. After the wedding my family and I spent a few days back in Chesapeake with our family.

And really that's all I've been doing....and now I'm going to go watch some SVU (because really who doesn't get sucked into a marathon)

2 comments:

  1. Hy doll! lovely post! what do u say about following each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is done using techniques such as hydrotherapy, remedial exercise,
    Mississauga style massage, rhythmic mobilizations, laser
    therapy and myofascial therapy. X-rays and an MRI are recommended to be sure there's nothing more significant going on, like a herniated vertebral disc, or a fractured vertebra. You will also get the chance to participate in discussions along with your fellow students.
    Also see my website: deep depression medications

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your hip comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...