Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dragon Todd

Share it Please
Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd.
His skin was pale and his eye was odd.
He shaved the faces of gentlemen,
who never thereafter were heard from again.
He trod a path that few have trod
Did Sweeney Todd?
The demon barber of Fleet Street.

Oh, sorry I was just singing...or well, type singing?

I haven't really been up to much lately seeing as I've been sickly and that today is Cimzia day. But, this past Thursday I went to my old high school to see Sweeney Todd, which was ah-may-zing. It's so odd to think that the only two people I knew in the play were siblings of people I went to school with.

Last year was the the last show that kids I went to school with were in, meaning now I feel so old and odd going back to high school. No matter if I knew them, the entire cast was awesome! The two people I did know were actually the two leads - Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett.

I know Mrs. Lovett, known in her daily life as Audrey, the best and boy oh boy was she amazing. I'm not sure if she is going to college for anything singing/acting related, but she best be...or she best be doing some sort of community theatre for the rest of her life!

The only other thing I really have to "report" is that the other day I went to Waffle House with my dad and I saw the best bumper magnet EVER.

Yes, it's about dragons...dragons own your life.

Yeah, well that's all I got. Hope you enjoyed my extremely lame life. Maybe this weekend I'll get drunk with green things and have something exciting to share...but probably not.

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Sweeney Todd! This makes me want to re-watch the Tim Burton movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your hip comment!