Have you ever wondered: Gee I'd love to know a bit more about this odd girl who has a bionic hip and sleep problems?
Well, PROBLEM SOLVED because I'm about to tell you somethings that you might not know about me, I have no idea what I'm about to say...soooo good luck to the both of us?
1. I hate people who tailgate me. I've found myself yelling "I WILL CUT YOU" in my car when being tailgated..
2. Yesterday was the first time in years that I ate cereal with milk. It's not because I don't like cereal, it's because I'm semi-lactose intolerant and milk seems to be the main culprit. I had almond milk yesterday.
3. One of my favorite activities is watching movies with my best friends. I could do this for days on end.
4. Even though I tend to be super klutzy, I'm actually very hand eye coordinated and can kind of dance. I was the best player on my tee-ball team (and the only girl) and can beat more able bodied competitors at Dance Central (suck it Kelly).
5. I have a queen size bed, but I only sleep on one half. The other half is used for "storage" of things I use often i.e. crochet projects, books, make up, pens.
6. I'm hungry - no seriously, right now I'm hungry. Make me food?
7. I hate dark chocolate. Seriously, it's gross.
8. I have scars all over my body from surgeries and a Crohn's symptom. I used to hate them, but lately I love them and will kind of miss them if they fade.
9. I know the entire dance from the cafeteria scene in Superstar. I learned it freshman year of college when Kelly, Alexis, and I moved all our living room furniture just to learn it.
10. I have a long torso and short legs. I have to buy pants with an "s" after the size even though I'm above average height for a girl at 5'7.
Welp. That was my list. I hope you enjoyed it, but now I'm going to go whirlwind through the kitchen because number 6 was true.