Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! You might be thinking "oh who is this person who rarely blogs on her blogger?", well the answer is "I'm Jessica Snellings and I swear that in the year 2012 I'll blog more often and if I don't I'll give anyone who comments a nickel".
I'd love to tell you that I haven't blogged in the past month because I'm out doing exciting things with my new hip, but then I'd be lying. Over the past month I have been hanging out with a few friends who have been home from college, I have been going to physical therapy, and I have been spending a good amount of time slaying dragons in Skyrim.
I will have a few holiday posts to put up over the next week, but I'm going to keep this post dedicated to my New Years Resolutions. Just a little look ahead, but you can look forward to a Hanukkah post and a Snellings family New Years post!
I'm not usually one to make resolutions, but I do have a new hip and I do have a few things I'd like to do. So, here we go RESOLUTIONS!
1. Complete multiple tasks on my Robo Hip Bucket List!
- This is an easy way to get a few of the usual resolutions (lose weight) while doing fun items that I couldn't do before I had my hip (learn to ride a bike).
2. Read more books!
- Most people who know me might say "But you already read a ton", but during the last few months I've read...half a book. That's unacceptable. I'm going to try for 50 books this year and will be keeping count on www.goodreads.com
3. Do more during the day (not just watch a good bit of DVR)
- I figured out that my sleep problems are partly from not doing enough to tire me out during the day. So, doing more during the day is going to be helpful for resolution #1 and for sleeping.
Now those are the three that I've come up with. Number one and three will hopefully keep me busy. I plan on continuing to add more to the Robo Hip Bucket List and completing the tasks.
I would like to say I'm going to attempt to blog one to two times a week, but it all depends on how exciting my life is this year and I'm going to try to make it as damn exciting as possible.
I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season and a lovely new year! I can't wait to share my first year with The StarHip enterprise with you!